Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 20, 2014

Jan 18-19 @ Fargo NDSU

Not the way we wanted things to go this weekend. We lost to NDSU 5-4 in a shootout and lost 5-3.
We needed to find a way to win on Friday as we dominated the game and outshot the Bison but they got some good deflection goals in the dirty area and battled hard and made key saves when they needed them. As a coach I have to find a better way to get my message across as we have too many guys not ready to play.  It is getting old and it is getting very frustrating.  After hanging out in Fargo all day we played again in the evening and struggled all throughout the game. I think with it being our 5th game in 8 days after Christmas break finally caught up to us.  We were down 5-0 and finally got something going but it was too little too late. I really hope I can find a way to get these guys together because we are better than our record indicates and we are better than we are playing.  Long Live Those Lumberjacks!